"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Monday, May 4, 2009

2 Kinds of Funny

On Friday, my cousin Aurora helped a friend make a spoof of a SNL video (more about Aurora here, here, here, and here). Frankly, it cracks me up, probably because I know her. And, yep, that's totally how she wakes up. I've seen it.

However, I have to warn you. If you're offended by a bunch of m-fers in rap songs, you might want to just watch the video embedded below.

I'm On a Boat- Watch at your own discretion.

They shot this at the same place where we had Aurora's kickball birthday party last year. You can even see the kids jumping on the tramp in the background of one of the scenes. And I'll tell you what, in case you can't tell, it's a ridiculously fun place to have a party.

This next one (also by the same guy) is much more kid friendly. So I'll leave you with that.




2 comments:

MichelleB said...

I really enjoyed both of them!

Jodie said...

OMG! The first one was pretty funny, but the second one almost had me crying it was so freaking hillarious! Thanks for the belly laugh :)