"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Book Review- Molly Moon

Joey wrote up the following review based on a series of books by Georgia Byng. If you're interested in this sort of thing, please let us know and we'll include more.



Molly Moon is a fantastic character and I personally like the books because I can relate to her and at the same time we are almost nothing alike, and that makes it interesting to read about: two dazzling green eye, a pug and hypnotism. Byng paints a beautiful picture in my mind and I think you should read it and see this painting too.

Book 1
Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism
Book 2
Molly Moon Stops the World
Book 3
Molly Moon's Hypnotic Time Travel Adventure
Book 4
Molly Moon, Micky Minus, & the Mind Machine

3 comments:

MichelleB said...

We read (actually I think listened to) the first book. I had no idea that there were more out there. Thanks!

Renee Unplugged - said...

These sound great!
I'll have to get them for the kids!

BTW: Check out the Gaia Girls books by Lee Wells. There are currently only 2, but the 3rd should be out soon.

Wendy said...

Renee, Joey's read the first Gaia Girls book (she loved it!) and she's got the Way of Water checked out from the library already. So I think the kids' tastes are definitely compatible.