"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sweet Boy

I tried and tried to upload this video to my last post, but, I just couldn't get it. It would have fit in perfectly with the goofy kid stuff.

Jeff helped convert the format this morning, so hopefully it'll work now. Right now, it's uploaded 18 of 21 M, so I'm hopeful. OK, now it's "processing" and if it craps out now, I'm gonna cry (I tried this 5 different times in 5 different ways on Tuesday).

Success!

Oh and "Mo Pea" means "More Please."



Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great video! My DH and I loved it! :)

RVM

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, so cute! He has such a sweet voice - I love it!

Cami said...

Thanks for sharing the video. What an adorable little guy he is. Falling asleep while eating - brings back lots of memories from when mine were that little!