"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Funnies- The Onion, again

I love the Onion.

Area Eccentric Reads Entire Book

"Meyer, who never once jumped ahead to see what would happen and avoided skimming large passages of text in search of pictures, first began his oddball feat a week ago. Three days later, the eccentric Midwesterner was still at it, completing chapter after chapter, seemingly of his own free will."

Other Onion Goodies...
Mother Jealous After Reading Daughter's Diary

Atlanta Fans Smile Politely Through Entire NHL All-Star Game

CIA On Torture Memo: 'We Need to Stop Writing this Stuff Down'

Congress To Raise Alpacas To Aid Struggling Economy

Nations Grandfathers To Receive Annual Shipment of $2 Bills From U.S. Treasury

Back In My Day, Being An American Gladiator Meant Something

Mitt Romney Defends Himself Against Allegations Of Tolerance


Hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I loved these... I really should remember to visit the Onion more often. The Mitt Romney one was especially funny.