"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hummm...

This promises to be a good game.

2007 12 04 002

We also just made up the rule that each player is allowed to invent one word per game as long as they give a definition and can use it in a sentence. And they have to be able to pronounce it.

Added Note- Joey took the picture of the finished game. You can see it here.

5 comments:

Angeleen said...

NICE!!

I love Scrabble.

Geo said...

Hey! I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of memorable Scrabble games!

I'll have to introduce that rules to our tourneys as well; it's a good one.

In our games, the winner has to tell an impromptu story using all the words on the board and he/she takes the tiles off one by one. Makes for silly fun.

Wendy said...

Geo, love that idea. This game's over, but we'll have to do it next time.

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's been so long since I have played Scrabble. I think it's time for a revival. :)

Wendy said...

Funny! I just read this post ... I actually just found your blog not long ago, and clicked on your "homeschool" tag, because we homeschool.

And I LOVE Scrabble! It's my favorite game. I used to play myself, and my one rule would be no words under five letters long.

My husband would like your "make up one word" rule, and he's really good at making up definitions. Once, he put "P" and "E" in front of "zero". He said it's a /pez'i'row/, and it's the name for the Pez candy dispenser. I couldn't argue (before the Internet), and I was winning anyway ;), so he got the million points ... but I still won :).