"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Top to Bottom, Left to Right, Readin' Stuff is Outta Site!

Recently, we’ve received DVDs of both Sesame Street- Old School and The Electric Company from Netflix. When I watched the preview and heard the Electric Company theme song, I had to put them in our queue. And then move them to the top.

So, in the last week I’ve seen…
-An orange Oscar.
-The original Gordon

-Kids playing follow-the-leader through a construction site. (I'm not making this up. And apparently, the best way to do this is by going OVER the boards lying across the saw horses. I'm just saying.)
-Two chocolate cream pies!!!
-A sign for Afro-American cheese sandwiches.
-Bill Cosby smoking a cigar on a children’s television workshop program. (The only clip I couldn't find on You Tube. Weird.)
-And this (with Morgan Freeman & Rita Moreno)…



So, there is no way that any other generation could ever be as cool as ours. I say this simply because we learned to read with Easy Reader.

Electric company was the shit. Period.

No Dora the Explorer or Teletubbies or Rescue Rangers or even Thunder Cats can compare. I’m sorry if you disagree.

But, if you do, you’re wrong.

2 comments:

Hil and Bob said...

Oh my gawwwwwd! I loved those links. My five year old thinks they were hysterical. My name is Hil, I surfed over here from someplace, and I'll be back! xoxo
hilthethrill.diaryland.com

Geo said...

Oh, I'm with you!